Todd Family Blog

Welcome! Read below for our latest news and pictures.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Visit from Blair and Gina

Last night we had so much fun catching up with Meagan's fellow Butler Alpha Phi, Gina, and her husband, Blair (a former Butler baseball player). Blair is now a pastor, and the two of them are in town for a Christian outreach conference. I think the last time I saw Gina was when I sang for her wedding seven years ago! She's just as sweet as I remember, and we're so glad they could spend the evening with us. Stangely enough, we also discovered that Brad and Blair share the same birthday tomorrow (Nov. 9)! Happy 3-1 to you both!



Just another cute pic - Cal and Gracie received some fun new squeaker toys after I returned from Florida. Gracie obviously loves hers!

No comments: